We got it!

I'm loving on my Nickoledean slime colored smoothie!! ^‿^


Today I OD'd on green smoothies because I have been feeling extra run down this week from overestimating my recovery. I did too much too soon and my body paid the price. I have got to learn to take things slow and calm down. 

Today I made plentiful green smoothies for my cells. I was out in the sun today but I tried to protect myself by wearing a sweater, hat and carried an umbrella. When I came back inside I felt gross and my lips were chapped and my face was hot. I started to feel sad and discouraged. But then I looked up Dr. Brooke Goldner--she healed herself with a vegan diet and has a book about it. I watched a little bit of her on Youtube and made me another green smoothie and while I was drinking it my spirits were quickly lifted. I started to feel alive and happy. I looked at my tongue in the mirror on my desk and started laughing. I laughed at how green my mouth was from the drink and I was instantly cheered up. I prayed God would use my smoothies to help me heal. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022