Birthday party

I can tell when I'm about to flare. I get pale and dazed
I helped a relative get ready for their child's birthday party and overdid it big time!


I went over to my sister's house and helped her clean her house for my niece's birthday party. I ran back and forth throughout the house kind of stressed out because everyone was kind of in a bad mood and it affected me. I also had a hard time with my anxiety and knew a flare was coming. As I sat in this chair I kind of knew I overdid it. 

Unfortunately I didn't have a very good time at the party at all. There was a bounce house and the kids wanted me to get in it but it was daylight and I didn't want to get too much sun exposure, even a little. I also was feeling fatigued and a little run-down. It kind of made me sad that I couldn't go in the bounce house and enjoy playing with them. I remembered back when I was able to play with them and give them piggy back rides and then there I was feeling too tired to even run around the yard. But I also had to remind myself that this is just temporary, that there will be a day when I will be able to have energy once again. 

The fatigue got worse and soon I knew I had to go home. Thankfully my dad was able to take me home before the party was over and I got to crawl back into my jammies and get into bed. I knew I had to stop overunning myself. I am not healed yet. I got to stop overestimating myself lol. I'm so impatient...God's been teaching me a thing or two about the importance of being patient. It really helps in all things in life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022