May 1st--one good thing going!

Well, I can't say much for my swelling fingers BUT I can share great news!! I have noticed I haven't had a fatigue flare in a long time, and I'm exerting myself doing work around the house and riding my bike for longer periods of time and not feeling bad afterwards. Last time I felt fatigue was the night i had the fever from the tick bite (which I got antibiotics for)  which my body bounced back from very quickly despite having bacteria floating around in me. What's new? lol

So yeah. I am going to get back on my high raw diet. I will have to eat some cooked stuff here and there (beans, rice) but most of what I consume I want to be mostly fruit and veggies, in their raw state. And smoothies. Lots and lots of smoothies.

Happy May!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022