Still not well yet

Haven't been feeling 100% since last Friday. Run down, dry mouth, fevers, joint stiffness, swelling... The whole shebang. What sucks is that combined with my irregular sleep patterns its hard for me to get a good sleep because I had to wake up hours later to go grocery shopping and etc. Stress from changes taking place in my life and anxiety from my OCD added more emotional strain. As a result, I haven't been feeling my best for a week now. I keep over taxing myself, pushing myself, just because I thought I could handle it. I have got to stop doing this to myself. I am feeling low today...dry mouth and all. And I have to do the dishes ...hope it doesn't tax me out too much ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022