Daily food log September 17th, 2016

Today I woke at 10 A.M. tired and sickly feeling. My body temperature felt off and I was sure I was running a small low grade fever. I wasn't sure if it was because I was flaring or if it was because I woke up earlier than usual. Normally I fall right back asleep and get up around 2 P.M. but today I decided to get up at 10 to maybe try to regulate my sleep cycle back to a normal time schedule. I laid in bed for a while and watched Saturday morning Christian children's TV shows on TBN and drink two bottles of water. I laid in bed and dreaded getting up. How bad was I going to feel today, I wondered. I got up and took a hot bath to regulate my body temperature and then drank a cup of green tea. I made a cocoa banana and spinach smoothie because I was out of frozen mangoes and strawberries. I added one tbsp of flaxseed to the smoothie for Omega 3's to fight the apparent inflammation I was feeling. I ate a small bowl of chocolate oatmeal and had some orange juice and sea salt.

I went to my local grocery store and bought a new bag of spinach, 6 bananas, and frozen mangoes and strawberries and a small container of coconut oil (been wanting some for moisturizing my skin). I came home and had another smoothie, this time with frozen fruit. I put in another tablespoon of flaxseed. I poured the smoothie into a Sonic cup and had fun drinking it. I thought of how I wish there were fast food restaurants that sold nothing but fresh food and green smoothies. How amazing would that be?

I went to visit my relatives a couple of blocks over and ate hamburgers without bread or tomatoes. I put mustard, lettuce, and onion on them. I ate two. It was so good! I do miss bread, though :( I wish they made gluten-free bread that was affordable and didn't contain any iffy ingredients!

I am home now and resting in bed. I am hoping to get some good sleep tonight since I got up earlier than my normal routine. I really want to wake up and go to sleep at normal times like a regular person! XD

Thanks for reading! Have a great Sunday tomorrow. May God bless you.

I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.
Philippians 3:14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022