Intestinal woes (those chicken wings got me guys)

Ughhhhhhhhh!!! I think those chicken wings (which I ate two nights ago) did me in. I have been bloated and gassy all day today. My stomach feels rock hard and I can tell it is swelling. I mean, I'd rather have my belly swell instead of anything

 else I guess, but man is it uncomfortable! I was pretty hungry today so when I was able to make me some ground beef patties and lentils I scarfed it all down, then I had a green smoothie. It was a bad, bad combo. I feel like a diesel engine.

I am not sure if the wings had traces of gluten in them (they were from Wingstop) or if it was the oil they were cooked in. I am betting it was traces of gluten, since my stomach is what is messed up. Thank goodness nothing else is on fire (not that I can see lol). My left finger was a "little" swollen today however. Understandable.

It's hard to eat the way I am eating when you don't have any money on your own....I am not eating enough, and then when I get hungry hungry I end up noshing on something that can flare me. -_-

After I complete my GED and graduate, I want to get a job so I can make my own money so I can buy what I need to eat and save up for the future. It's just the reason why I am not working NOW is because I feel so bad. I don't have the energy to work. I get lightheaded and weak if I overexert myself. I am not sure if it is my body doing that or if it is the fact that I am not eating enough? Either way it sucks because in order for me to feel better I have to eat more but in order to eat more I have to make my own money and I don't feel well enough to hold down a job.

What's a girl to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022