New construction underway plus progress picture

I will be working on the layout of this blog to suit my needs. I want it to reflect my personality a little bit more and look more inviting.

Here is a picture of me at the beginning of this year sick and feeling just awful.

I was feeling so fatigued and sick. My neck was swollen and I had so much fat/fluid retention under my chin. When I changed my diet I had no clue how much my body was gonna heal itself, if I was even going to make it. I did. With the help of God and healthy eating, eliminating gluten and processed foods--I lost 40 lbs and reduced the inflammation. I am not done yet, and I will continue to have faith in God and watch my body heal! I am sure of it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022