Did A LOT today!


Today I actually had the energy to bounce around my house and clean--yes--clean the BATHROOM! And I also did a few dishes and made a music video. Now my face feels a bit warm and I fear I overdid it today...and what it could mean for tomorrow. Will I be extremely fatigued tomorrow? Did I hurt myself? I guess I am getting too big for my britches. I am so excited about how much my energy is coming back that I guess I just want to get back into the swing of things. But healing takes time. I can't be overrunning myself doing things I used to do. I have to remember my immune system is working overtime. I can't be running around so much, or I will make my body go back into fatigue. 

So yeah...now I am sitting in bed about to study and enjoy a warm cup of tea. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022