PROGRESS REPORT!!! FEBRUARY 1ST

Progress report time! Look at my right hand index finger on Jan 4th! I was feeling so terrible that day I could barely get out of bed. I remember feeling weak and hazy the night I took that picture. It was awful. Today I am still fatigued but seeing definite improvement in my energy and overall feeling. I am still swelling a bit in places but it looks like from this photo I am healing. I am so excited!

Second report. My right hand on my desk. On Christmas I was feeling so sick. I was lethargic and my toes and hands were so cold and I just felt sick. On the left picture I pressed my hand hard against the desk to make it look bigger and it still looks smaller than in the right photo to prove that progress is taking place. Thank You Jesus for helping me. We will beat this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022