Breakfast

Finished my green smoothie!! It was Kale day.



I woke up this morning feeling some pain in my body. My left leg cramped on the inside, the top of my right foot ached, and my back hurt. But now it is gone away! After getting up and moving around and praying to God, I am in much better spirits than I expected to be today.

I also got some really restful sleep, too. I had some Yogi brand lavender chamomile tea (two bags) and prayed asking God to watch over me while I slept to keep me from panic attacks. I have been waking up in panic this week for no reason. Pretty scary!

Anyways, this morning I made a kale and frozen strawberry smoothie with turmeric powder and a salad with cherry tomatoes and chunks of cauliflower. I poured a cap full of apple cider vinegar as a dressing. It was actually nice to eat and I didn't have to hold my nose to keep from tasting it!

Right now, I am feeling a bit more energy than when I woke up. Pretty cool!

I will knock this out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022