Prayer for Lupus

Father, I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus. I thank you, Father, that Your Son, Jesus, bore in His body two thousand years ago on Calvery the disease of lupus. I therefore thank You that by His stripes I was healed, and I therefore come before You seeking the full manifestation of total and complete healing from lupus. I speak, Father, in the name of Jesus to the components of my immune system that are mistakenly attacking my own body. I speak balance to the immune cells and protection over my heart, lungs, joints, kidneys, and every cell, organ, and blood vessel in my body. I ask You, Father, to show me the specific pathway that will lead to total healing in my body. Reveal through the leading of the Holy Spirit those natural substances that I can take to balance my immune system, and as I do all that I can do in the natural, Father, I look to You to do the supernatural to produce the full manifestation of healing in my temple. I thank You, Father, that according to 1 Peter 2:24 I was healed, and I thank You that the full, complete, and total manifestation of that healing is mine. Through my eye of faith I see myself healed. I thank You, Father, for this healing manifestation in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Written by Reginald Cherry, M.D. "Prayers that heal".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022