FINALLY got a good pic of my rash

Feel awful
FINALLY got a good picture(s) of my butterfly rash. You can really tell the red in my cheeks, over my nose, etc. 

Anyways, today I feel yucky. My left finger has grown almost to the same size as my right, and the left side of my head feels swollen. Scary. I am so happy to be going back to my doctor tomorrow. I just pray I can make it through today alive lol. I also pray my doctor orders the right tests and sees that something is definitely wrong. It sucks that I have to kick and push so much for help but I guess when you have been a hypochondriac all your life people don't take you seriously when you say things like "I think I have Lupus" or "Look at my swelling ankles," "my rash", etc. it's sad. All those years of anxiety have probably costed me my health when something really IS wrong now. 

But it's okay. God is with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On depression and losing the magic you once had.

10/5/2022